AlifMusic.com offers the following Returns Policy: Once a purchase of a digital good is made, the product cannot be returned or refunded under any circumstance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
AlifMusic is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval. We may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about new services or special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe" as the subject line. AlifMusic does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
AlifMusic.com's first and foremost goal is to promote the Islamic culture and Muslim artists. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by AlifMusic.com or Alif Universal Group by a third party who has included material on our sites, please provide our parent company with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Alif Universal Group can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not SufiSound Networks, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
Your electronic or physical signature.
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If your materials have been removed based on the complaints of another party Alif Universal Group will provide you with notice if your materials are removed due to alleged infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the e-mail address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved.